Let us help you reduce the costs associated with traditional mail room functions. Have you ever stopped to think how much labor goes into opening mail, passing documents from knowledge worker to another, entering information from these documents into business systems, and then storing and managing these records until they are eligible for destruction?
SIS NW can automate these labor intensive tasks to reduce costs and processing times.
Mail arrives at SIS NW and invoices, loan applications and other documents are digitized, then pushed into workflows for processing. Once they have been processed, they are stored in a secure repository where they can be retrieved in seconds.
- Eliminates costly data entry and other manual process associated with incoming mail
- Reduces processing times for loans, claims, invoice processing, etc.
- Improves efficiency and customer service
- Creates an audit trail for regulatory compliance
- Eliminates paper
- Allows you to focus on core business issues
- Feeds data to legacy systems and links to images of source documents
- Paper to text
- Data conversions