Is your office “paperless”? Chances are that you have numerous systems in place that create documents electronically and that much of your organization’s records are “born digital”. However, many of us can take a quick look around our office and see file cabinets full of an assortment of records. The cost of storing and managing these records and the risks associated with losing them or having them fall into the wrong hands can be staggering.
Converting paper records to a digital format has numerous benefits:
- Make documents instantly accessible
- Make paper documents fully searchable
- Free up valuable office space
- Make backup copies of your important paper files for off-site storage and disaster recovery
- Reduce or eliminate off-site storage costs
- Eliminate lost or mis-filed documents
- Secure confidential records
- Streamline business processes
Studies have shown that it can cost $20 or more to process a single paper invoice. Eliminating data entry and automating the invoice processing workflow can reduce that cost by as much as 50%. Document imaging and workflow helps speed up the process so that you can maximize discounts and avoid late fees.
If you’re involved in litigation, scanning and converting the records to a digital format can help you find the needle in a haystack. Static information in paper documents can be converted into a spreadsheet or database, allowing you to analyze and search for specific data and produce reports.
Large Format Document Scanning
Need Oversized Plans, Blueprints and Drawings Scanned? We Can Help!
Large format documents like blueprints, maps and schematics can take up huge amounts of limited and expensive office space. Scanning large format documents into digital format and removing the physical documents from your premises can free up valuable space, provide a disaster recovery copy, and make information instantly accessible. Digital indexing makes scanned documents easily accessible for viewing and collaboration.
These are some of the industries that can benefit from Large Format Document Scanning Services
- Architects, Contractors and Engineers
- Government Land Use & Engineering
- Attorneys, Title Services and Real Estate
- Educational Facilities, Museums & Archivists
Call today for a free consultation and savings analysis.